DBOS is looking for an SEO Specialist who has the expertise to manage all search engine optimization and specializes in key word researching.
- Analyse, review and implement changes to website to optimized for search engine.
- Ability to prioritize and develop relevant and engaging content
- Analyze websites for improvements, have an in-depth knowledge of keyword research, understand SEO copywriting
- Perform keyword research on client’s objectives to optimize existing content
- Help to create and support marketing content socialize and use for social media purposes
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channel in order to improve ranking
- Communicate to client and team on project development and assignments
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
Job Requirements and Qualification:
- Bachelor’s/College degree in Information Technology/Computer Science, Marketing or any related field for this position
- Proven SEO experience
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools
- Ability to maintain and improve website for visitors
- Up to date with latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- Experienced in Digital Marketing field is preferred.
- At least 3 to 4 years’ experience in search engine optimization
- Experience with website optimization tools
- Excellent in English communication skills both written and verbal.
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadline.
- A focus on deadline.
- A strong ability to perform under pressure/stress
- Be able to suggest new ideas
- Good technical understanding.
In addition, you need to be able to demonstrate excellent IT skills, including the use of:
- Microsoft Office
- CRM databases
- CMS Systems
Employment Type: Full Time
To apply, send your updated resume to email@example.com today!