JACCS Dynamics Business Outsourcing Solutions Website https://www.dbos.com.au/ this page to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and postal address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you.1.1 When you register in DBOS website:
- Each time you register with dbos.com.au for any of the dbos.com.au Services, you will be asked to provide certain personal information about yourself to be able to process the required
- Personal Information collected during the registration process include but not limited to your Name, Phone Number, email address, Home Address, Date of birth, Civil Status, Gender, Employment History and Educational Background
- If there is a requested information by dbos.com.au will be marked as required field hence you must provide the requested personal information and must agree to the processing of personal information by dbos.com.au. If you do not agree to provide the personal information, or do not agree to the processing of dbos.com in respect with this privacy notice, in this case dbos.com.au cannot provide relevant services to you and your application shall not be processed.
1.2 Why do we collect information?
The Purposes for which DBOS processes your information is as follows:
- To verify your Identity
- To assess and verify the candidate’s employability and qualifications
- To process the services/application requested.
- To contact you with respect with DBOS processes
- To verify your academic and professional qualification
- To improve placement opportunities for you or for tailoring specific services to you
- To monitor and improve the performance of the our website and services
- To gain an understanding of your information and communication needs in order for DBOS to enhance and customize our Services;
- To conduct research and development and statistical analysis in connection with our Services to identify trends and develop new services that reflect your interests;
- To detect and prevent fraudulent activity
1.3 You will not be able to limit the processing of the given Personal Information for the purposes that is set under clauses 1.1 and 1.2 should you not wish to consent the processing of your personal information for the said purposes, you will be required to discontinue and terminate the relevant agreement with dbos.com. and stop using the company website.
1.4 DBOS, may use the personal information for following Purposes
- Notifications about Application
- Application Status Updates
- Employment Status Updates
- Send Information about company and open positions
- Send HR newsletters
- Share Information to third parties that might took interest in you in terms of employment
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our website uses these “cookies” to collection information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
DBOS will retain your personal information for the period necessary to fulfil the purposes set out in Clause 1 above and any legal or business purposes.
YOUR OBLIGATIONS REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You are responsible for providing accurate, not misleading, complete and up-to-date information to DBOS about your personal information you provide us and for updating this personal information as and when it becomes inaccurate, misleading, incomplete and out-of-date by contacting us through email@example.com.
In the circumstances you may need to provide DBOS personal information about someone other than yourself . If so, we rely on you to inform these individual that you are providing their personal information to DBOS, to make sure they consent to you giving us their information and to advise them about where they can find a copy of this Privacy Notice (on our website at www.dbos.com.au)
In using the website of DBOS, you consent to the collections and use of the personal information by DBOS in the ways described hereinabove (which may change from time to time) unless and until you inform DBOS to the contrary through careers