Customer Support and Sales Specialist
The purpose of this role is to support the business’ objectives by servicing and selling insurance products. This is achieved by building and maintaining strong, trusted relationships with customers through proven insurance knowledge through inbound and outbound calls.
- Receive inbound and make outbound calls, with the interest of servicing or selling insurance products
- Provide outstanding, accurate and reliable information via any emails, chat bots and phone calls
- Understand underwriting guidelines to decline policies that fall outside risk appetite
- Apply sales techniques to close sales
- Respond to customer enquiries in prescribed timeframes
- Actioning daily tasks and reports as outlined in periodical activities
- You will be required to carry out other duties that are within the limits of your skills, competence, training and/or experience as directed by your Manager
- Minimum 2 years experience in Insurance industry
- An understanding of the role and importance of insurance
- Intermediate level computer skills, including Microsoft office
- Prior experience in customer service or sales
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience in insurance, or working in a financial services institution
- Previous experience with closing sales face to face or over the phone
- Sound interpersonal skills, building rapport with customers and service providers
- Skilled in asking probing questions and gaining detailed information to be able to understand the customer’s needs.
Perks and Benefits
Here at DBOS, we take care of our staff. Not only will you get a stable career, being part of our team also means you get health coverage, vacation and sick leaves, a handsome salary and other bonuses! We only want what’s best for our employees, and that includes keeping them healthy, productive, and happy.
We give our staff enough time off work, enabling them to balance corporate and family life. Most people think working at a BPO company requires nightshifts, but here at DBOS, our staff is only active during the day. Do you want your weekends spent at home? Don’t worry, our schedules got you covered.
As a company, we strive to lead by example, which is why here at DBOS, we maintain an open line of communication between the administration and the rest of our staff. Our founder, Jacqui Miller, places an emphasis on the visibility of our leaders in the workplace. Got something to say? Comments, suggestions or reactions? We will lend our ears to you.
Your success is our success, and we make sure to help you reach your maximum potential. We also have surprise treats and activities for everyone on board the DBOS team. We don’t have a shortage of celebrations here because we believe that building strong relationships with our staff is a priority. Once you become part of our team, we make sure to make you be as comfortable as possible.
Everyone is welcome here at DBOS! We see to it that you’ll never feel out of place, and help you be comfortable with the work environment. Our team is comprised of great people who are more than happy to see a new face around. Joining us is like joining another family!