For Pooling - SEO Specialist
DBOS is looking for an SEO Specialist who possesses a unique attention to details. A person who is keen and has the passion for his craft.
You will have the opportunity to gain and upgrade your knowledge in the digital marketing world and will be working closely with the client in— and the company’ marketing team.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years experience in search engine optimization
- Proven experience in conducting website audits, creating & implementing SEO strategies for on-page and off-page
- Knowledge and understanding of CSS/HTML coding
- Demonstrated success in implementing outreach/post sponsored posts (link building) strategy to deliver SEO improvements
- Experience with any SEO Tools like Google Webmaster, Google Search Console and other industry tools such as: SEOmoz, Ahrefs, Majestic SEO, SEMRush, etc.
- Provide SEO strategies for landing page optimisation and creation of wireframes to improve rankings in SERPs
- Strong organizational skills
- Works well in a team environment
- Familiar with Google My Business
- Analyze results and provide regular reporting for all SEO metrics
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- Bachelor’s/College degree in Information Technology/Computer Science, Marketing or any related field for this position
- Analyse, review and implement changes to websites optimized for search engines
- Develop & implement link building strategies to acquire backlinks that positively impact organic rankings
- Excellent English communication skills
- Reach out to influencers and credible websites for link building opportunities
- Regularly analyze backlink profile (identification of link SPAM issues) and submit disavow reports via Google Webmaster tools to ensure healthy links and backlink profile
- Analyze websites for improvements, have an in-depth knowledge of keyword research and understanding of SEO copywriting
- Perform keyword research to optimize on-page SEO elements (meta-titles, descriptions and etc.) and content strategy
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across major search channels in order to improve rankings
- Collaborate with team members on project development and assignments