Responsible for developing and implementing effective search engine optimisation (SEO) strategies for clients including managing technical, offsite and onsite optimisation projects, in-depth results driven strategies and reporting on performance
Focusing on On-page, Off-page & Content strategies, this role is the linchpin to ensure success for our clients’ SEO. This role also includes the management of website projects and builds.
- Manage and execute implementation of SEO strategy
- Collaborate on client strategy and goal definition for success
- Able to identify and determine the right content and call to actions on client or company’s website
- Ensure that all websites and internet properties under the team’s influence have been technically optimized to attract and engage those
visitors that closely match the agreed profile of the target audience
- Build systems and protocols internally that ensure all content is optimized across all platforms and user experiences (websites, mobile, social, video, blogs, retail portals etc.)
- Perform keyword research on clients objectives to optimize existing content and implement content recommendations for organic SEO success
- Promote both offsite and onsite activities and the interactions that build ranking, profile and traffic
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and pay per click initiatives and campaigns
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channel in order to improve ranking
- Help set, and work to, performance indicators for SEO that everyone understands, and which complement overall marketing and business objectives
- Communicate to client and team on project development and assignments
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
Compile and document SEO guidelines
Perks and Benefits
Here at DBOS, we take care of our staff. Not only will you get a stable career, being part of our team also means you get health coverage, vacation and sick leaves, a handsome salary and other bonuses! We only want what’s best for our employees, and that includes keeping them healthy, productive, and happy.
We give our staff enough time off work, enabling them to balance corporate and family life. Most people think working at a BPO company requires nightshifts, but here at DBOS, our staff is only active during the day. Do you want your weekends spent at home? Don’t worry, our schedules got you covered.
As a company, we strive to lead by example, which is why here at DBOS, we maintain an open line of communication between the administration and the rest of our staff. Our founder, Jacqui Miller, places an emphasis on the visibility of our leaders in the workplace. Got something to say? Comments, suggestions or reactions? We will lend our ears to you.
Your success is our success, and we make sure to help you reach your maximum potential. We also have surprise treats and activities for everyone on board the DBOS team. We don’t have a shortage of celebrations here because we believe that building strong relationships with our staff is a priority. Once you become part of our team, we make sure to make you be as comfortable as possible.
Everyone is welcome here at DBOS! We see to it that you’ll never feel out of place, and help you be comfortable with the work environment. Our team is comprised of great people who are more than happy to see a new face around. Joining us is like joining another family!