Join our growing KDM search engine optimization team while working within a fun and creative corporate culture. The qualified individual we’re looking for should be outgoing and great with outbound calls, emails, and social media outreach, while also being collaborative with technical and creative marketing teams.
The link building specialist we’re looking for should be up-to-date with recent search engine changes, including (but not limited to) Google Penguin and Panda updates and practice search engine-approved methods for building brand awareness that results.
- Working with the SEO Account Manager to complete high quality white hat link building and other SEO related tasks for KDM’s clients.
- Use web-based tools to submit multiple business listings (citations)
- Perform and track outreach through social, email and telephone
- Reporting to the Digital Marketing and Operations Manager with successes, progress, and opportunities
Skills and Experience:
- Associates degree in communication and/or IT preferred but not required
- Must be able to work with a sense of urgency
- Must be a great communicator , with excellent verbal and writing skills
- Must be able to multi-task and occasionally assist with other SEO related tasks
- Candidate must have a passion for search engine optimization and show it
- Experience with website optimization tools
- Must be comfortable working with various SEO related tools including Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, HotJar, SERPs and SEM Rush.