For Pooling - Full Stack Developer
DBOS is looking for a highly skilled Full Stack Programmer who is efficient and knowledgeable in terms of Development and special Projects for the client’s website and other social media tools in progress.
A Web developer who is passionate about their job and seeks an exciting opportunity to be part of a young dynamic team that can work as an individual but also collaborate with co – workers.
- Developing PHP applications using the MVC pattern
- Familiarity with build tools git/sourcetree, npm, webpack, composer, gulp
- Interfacing with other services APIs (e.g. Google, Facebook, Mailgun)/li>
- Implementing API’s and Web Services (Google/Facebook and other third-party application)
- Knowledge in Bootstrap/ Front-end skills is a plus but not required
- Familiarity with build tools git/sourcetree, npm, weback, composer, gulp
- 2-6 years experience in Full stack development
- Passion/Knack for technology
- A self-starter who can develop web-based applications from specification to delivery or special projects
- Experienced building start-up projects an advantage
- Excellent in debugging and trouble shooting skills