DBOS is looking for a skilled a Front Developer to join a growing team of events in Australia. Our client is partnered with over 200 organisers and exhibitors
We’re looking for an experienced front-end developer to join our existing mature team to accelerate development of our next-generation ticketing platform, and help with the maintenance of our last-generation system.
- Translate mock-up designs or wireframes made by the graphic designers into a front-end code
- Ensure all client-facing websites are responsive
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Troubleshoot and debug systems application
- Optimise application for maximum speed and scalability
- Test and monitor web applications
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Support requests and resolve issues requested by the users
- With at least 2 years working with ReactJS
- Experience working in an agile team
- Event ticketing experience
- Working with a remote company
- Google Cloud and Google Firebase
- React Native
- App development experience (Swift and Kotlin)
- Exceptional English and communications skills – both written and spoken
Perks and Benefits
Here at DBOS, we take care of our staff. Not only will you get a stable career, being part of our team also means you get health coverage, vacation and sick leaves, a handsome salary and other bonuses! We only want what’s best for our employees, and that includes keeping them healthy, productive, and happy.
We give our staff enough time off work, enabling them to balance corporate and family life. Most people think working at a BPO company requires nightshifts, but here at DBOS, our staff is only active during the day. Do you want your weekends spent at home? Don’t worry, our schedules got you covered.
As a company, we strive to lead by example, which is why here at DBOS, we maintain an open line of communication between the administration and the rest of our staff. Our founder, Jacqui Miller, places an emphasis on the visibility of our leaders in the workplace. Got something to say? Comments, suggestions or reactions? We will lend our ears to you.
Your success is our success, and we make sure to help you reach your maximum potential. We also have surprise treats and activities for everyone on board the DBOS team. We don’t have a shortage of celebrations here because we believe that building strong relationships with our staff is a priority. Once you become part of our team, we make sure to make you be as comfortable as possible.
Everyone is welcome here at DBOS! We see to it that you’ll never feel out of place, and help you be comfortable with the work environment. Our team is comprised of great people who are more than happy to see a new face around. Joining us is like joining another family!