Chief Marketing Officer
We are looking for a results-oriented, inspiring and pragmatic marketing leader to help us deliver our revenue target and help further build the overall brand. It is New Zealand’s largest comparison website for utilities, such as broadband, power and gas. The team now includes international superstars remotely working all around the world out of places such as New Zealand, Brazil, Russia, India, Ukraine and UK.
You will contribute to the development of an effective marketing strategy, operating as a trusted advisor across the organisation and advising the CEO and leadership on all aspects of marketing and communications strategy.
- Design strategic marketing plans and budgets that align with our growth objectives
- Translate marketing plans into actionable quarterly targets and initiatives to achieve both Marketing and Sales goals
- Manage owned media content – website assets, blogs, social media channels
- Maximise the output of the programs while continually adapting to market and competition
- Work closely with the telesales teams to create client acquisition, retention, and strategically grow our user base
- Lead, coach, develop and support your team
- Oversee our digital presence, ensuring our strategy is high-performing
- Oversee the production and creative direction of promotional material
- Provide guidance and ideas to organize effective marketing events
- Produce reports and metrics to monitor results
- 10+ years of experience in a management role in B2C marketing and lead generation
- Must have valuable business insight and ability to craft a strategy, establish measurable outcomes, and make things happen.
- Proven track record in demand generation
- Knowledge of emerging technology and marketing trends
- Strong organizational, project management, and multi-tasking skills required.
- Self-motivation and drive for results with commitment to details and quality
- Ability to work collaboratively with COO, Telesales, CRO and business development to create a results-driven, team-oriented environment and make confident and impactful decisions
- Experience of Google Analytics, Adwords, Facebook Ad Manager, Programmatic, Native content and SEM
- CRM (FreshWorks) experience strongly preferred.
If you have years of experience in a management role, live and breathe data-driven marketing and are looking for a rewarding new opportunity with a successful organization that genuinely supports your success we’d love to hear from you!