Assistant Account Executive
Were are looking for an Assistant Account Executive to work for an insurance company in Australia.
- Ensure 100% accuracy and validity of all documentation.
- Provide customer satisfaction from all enquiries and service requests, in a timely manner
- Prepare new business paperwork for underwriters
- Raising of monthly invoice
- Processing of Endorsements, Amendments, Additional Premium, Refund Premium, Non-Financial Endorsements, change of address, etc.
- Encoding and filing in the in-house system and CRM of client
- Issuing Certificates of Currency
- Drafting Renewals and Quotes
- Perform general administration duties and ad hoc tasks assigned
- Comply with state laws, policies and company procedures
- At least 2 years of call centre experience working with Australian clients
- Preferably with insurance or broker experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Expertise in liaising with customers and third parties including providing quality service and achieving customer satisfaction
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and web-based systems or tools
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Good judgment and critical thinking
- Willing to be cross-trained with different tasks and ability to work in fast paced environment