Front-End Developer (with 10k Signing Bonus)
Our creative agency in New Zealand is looking for a skilled Front-End PHP Developer to join their growing team.
Ideally a full stack developer that is proficient in SilverStripe and front-end development
- 4+ Years in a similar front-end development position
- Commercial PHP end to end development experience developing websites, preferably with ecommerce or object-oriented environments
- API integration experience
- Experienced with SilverStripe framework (or similar MVC frameworks such as Laravel)
- Content Management (predominantly SilverStripe but experience in others is a plus)
- Good full-stack web related skills including MySQL, NPM, Git, PHP, HTML, SASS, jQuery, SVG, Vue.js, API integrations
- Package management must have experience with Composer, NPM, Webpack / Gulp / Grunt etc
- Version control & deployment using GIT, BitBucket Pipelines
- Must have a good working knowledge of XD, Photoshop & Illustrator to be able to work with our designers
- Excellent English communication skills both verbal and written
- Genuine passion for great user experience
- The successful candidate will be able to provide a portfolio showing examples of previous websites and graphic design work completed to a high standard
- An open minded and can-do attitude, with a desire to learn and acquire new skills
Perks and Benefits
Here at DBOS, we take care of our staff. Not only will you get a stable career, being part of our team also means you get health coverage, vacation and sick leaves, a handsome salary and other bonuses! We only want what’s best for our employees, and that includes keeping them healthy, productive, and happy.
We give our staff enough time off work, enabling them to balance corporate and family life. Most people think working at a BPO company requires nightshifts, but here at DBOS, our staff is only active during the day. Do you want your weekends spent at home? Don’t worry, our schedules got you covered.
As a company, we strive to lead by example, which is why here at DBOS, we maintain an open line of communication between the administration and the rest of our staff. Our founder, Jacqui Miller, places an emphasis on the visibility of our leaders in the workplace. Got something to say? Comments, suggestions or reactions? We will lend our ears to you.
Your success is our success, and we make sure to help you reach your maximum potential. We also have surprise treats and activities for everyone on board the DBOS team. We don’t have a shortage of celebrations here because we believe that building strong relationships with our staff is a priority. Once you become part of our team, we make sure to make you be as comfortable as possible.
Everyone is welcome here at DBOS! We see to it that you’ll never feel out of place, and help you be comfortable with the work environment. Our team is comprised of great people who are more than happy to see a new face around. Joining us is like joining another family!